Sunday, November 9, 2014

Forgiving Judas - by Tom Piccirilli - A new collection of poetry



4 of 5 Stars     Review copy

Ordinarily, I wouldn't go near poetry, but this is Tom Piccirilli.  Having read several novels by Tom and knowing he has a way with words, when the opportunity to grab a review copy presented itself, I decided to give Forgiving Judas a try.

Now granted, since I know next to nothing about what makes for good poetry, I can't provide a critical review, but I know what I like, and I do like this short collection.

I found  Forgiving Judas to be a varied collection of of pieces, many of them personal glimpses of the author's mindset these past few years as he's battled brain cancer.  As of this review, Tom seems to be doing well and continues to write, which a good news for readers everywhere.

Forgiving Judas is available now, for the Kindle, from Macabre Ink, a division of Crossroad Press, through Amazon.com.

Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment