Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Revelation - A Forever Man Novel - by Brian W. Matthews - A heart-pounding race to save mankind from itself

5 of 5 Stars     Review copy

I can't believe it's been 2 years and four days since I reviewed the original Forever Man novel, a work I liked so much I gave it 5 stars.  As far as the sequel goes, Revelation is even better than the original.

A fascinating mix of religion and adventure thrown into a blender with Brian W. Matthews' wild imagination. The result is a brilliant story that in some ways seems all too plausible.

Because what I read was an Advance Readers Copy, I'm not permitted to quote from the text (in case changes are made), so I'll have to restrain myself and just say there are some wickedly cool scenes in Revelation.

Filled with terrific characters, Miles Knight stands out as a milquetoast non-believer and the most unlikely of heroes.

Even if you haven't read the original book, which I suggest you do, Revelation works well as a stand alone novel.

Revelation is available now in paperback and a variety of electronic formats from the JournalStone website.

This one comes with my highest recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment