Thursday, May 31, 2012

Caught White-Handed - by Allen Dusk - Horrific erotica

4 of 5 Stars

Alison has dreams of making it in Hollywood, but she needs cash, both to get there and for a couple months rent.  She sees the trailers of the carnies who work with the circus that's in town and is hoping to find some cash or something she can turn into cash while the performance is going on.

She enters one of the trailers and discovers it belongs to one one the circus clowns.  Her distraction at the makeup table leads to an encounter which leads to...

The whole idea of combining elements of horror and erotica put me a bit out of my comfort zone, but the story was well crafted and made for a quick, enjoyable read.  I debated with myself on whether to give this  3 or 4 stars and decided to go with the later, not wanting my personal taste to be the deciding factor.  If you like erotica, I think you'll love this story, but if you're strictly a horror fan, maybe, not so much.

Available for .99 cents for your Kindle, Nook, iTunes, Kobo, or any other eReader.

No comments:

Post a Comment